|Neo-Nazis: 1 Protesters: 0
||[Oct. 15th, 2005|05:34 pm]
Before you yell at me, read this: Planned Neo-Nazi march sparks violence|
Now, the gist of the article is this. Neo-Nazis plan and schedule a demonstration against 'black crime'. People show up to protest this, because protesting against Neo-Nazis is fun. Protesters includes throwing stuff at them. Then, protesters throw stuff at the cops, sent there to ensure the peace. The protesters then start breaking shit, and burn buildings.
Yeah, way to go guys. Show up to protest a known hate group, that's fine. But when you start rampantly destroying property and hurting people, you just look like complete morons. The best part is that a lot of the protesters were
black African American, so not only do you break the law, you prove your enemies right [in a way]! I just hope that SOMEONE learns something from this.
|Trick or Treat
||[Oct. 1st, 2005|05:15 pm]
|My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul|
|kalatash goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as Urahara Kisuke.|
|evilcarp tricks you! You get a wet rag.|
|icefoxen tricks you! You get a block of wood.|
|karolluis gives you 9 milky white cinnamon-flavoured nuggets.|
|kaylo tricks you! You lose 5 pieces of candy!|
|luthorne gives you 6 mauve vanilla-flavoured gummy bats.|
|mazokuoni tricks you! You get a block of wood.|
|messiah_grahnje gives you 17 milky white cinnamon-flavoured pieces of bubblegum.|
|quetzy tricks you! You lose 1 pieces of candy!|
|roland_scythe gives you 8 light blue grapefruit-flavoured gummy bats.|
|strider_orion gives you 11 white licorice-flavoured pieces of bubblegum.|
|kalatash ends up with 45 pieces of candy, a wet rag, a block of wood, and a block of wood.|
|Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.|
||[Sep. 15th, 2005|12:32 am]
Write 20 things about yourself. Then tag as many people as it take minutes for you to write these 20 things.
- I am really, really lazy about putting anything up in my LJ.
- I have lived in the same house from when I was born tot he modern day [not counting collage, of course].
- I have yet to find any singular activity that REALLY makes me happy.
- My mental conversations with myself tend to derail to discussions of '24d6 fire damage' with surprising regularity.
- I was in the passenger seat when my mom ran over a deer, and I was scared shitless to drive ont hat road because of it.
- I am currently on three medications. [Go me!]
- My only work experience so far has been at my dad's sheet metal fabrication facility.
- Yes, that is the best place to decribe the place.
- One of my main desires in life is to make others happy, which seems to backfire a lot.
- I have watched the movie 'South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut' so many times that I have nearly memorized the entire thing by heart.
- I recently ran into someone on campus that I had last seen in 'middle school'.
- I call it 'middle school', because it was actually a private institution that spanned all grades from 3rd to 12th, but I was only there for my middle school years.
- At this place, I was accused by someone for [apparently] masterbating in public, and I didn't know about it until my mom was told. Needless to say, she was distressed.
- I tend to enjoy dark humor.
- I really hate some of my neighbors this year, since they all seem to LOVE loud things all the time.
- I had a piece of gummy worm stuck in my nose.
- I got a papercut on my eye.
- I find spending money on many things to be really difficult, because I tend to worry about REALLY wanting to spend it on something ELSE later.
- Over the summer, the previous rule seemed to have gone out the window.
- I find it next to impossible to hate people.
Let's see... 11 minutes. Cripes, I thought I was faster than that. Okay, I choose...
Tried to get as many non-Dreamers there. Go, flee the dream you little meme!
||[Aug. 25th, 2005|08:27 pm]
Professor: *talking about atoms and electrons* "Of course, these shells are just mathematical models, since actually measuring where the electrons are is impossible. You can't take a 360 degree picture of a snowfield, and not get any footprints."|
Me: "What if you camped out in the field before it started snowing?"
Prof: "...what's your name, young man?"
Class: *snickers more*
|Take me Out...
||[Aug. 17th, 2005|09:28 pm]
Today, my family went to a baseball game: Kansas City Royals at Seattle Mariners. Really strange game. We won 11-5, after getting a grand slam in the first inning. Not only that, but the OTHER team got a grand slam in the LAST inning. And the guy who got it?|
Pinch hitter with 15 career AB, with 2 hits. Not bad, adding another hit as well as 4 RBI to his record.
Probably the weirdest thing I saw was after the game, though. Two Japanese girls, in kimonos. At a ball park.
Dear god, I love Seattle.
||[Aug. 10th, 2005|09:15 pm]
Quote of the day:|
"I really like this arrangement, Brent. You hold her down while I drill her."
-Jeremy, @ work
Ah, he has much wisdom to share. Too bad all he shares is bad innuendo. Otherwise, work was work today.
This morning, however, I thought I heard a squirrel call. And it was the wierdest squeek or squeal I have ever heard. Mostly since it was so damn LOUD. It was like the entire animal was resonating [which would look really cool, by the way]. Why does such a little animal need to be so damn LOUD?
||most recent entries